Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Term: Full-time, Exempt
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day support of business development and marketing activities.
Duties will include:
- Work closely with senior management to establish aggressive, yet realistic goals for contacts and successful sales.
- Plan CampusDoor's involvement in and attendance at industry-specific and other technology and lending events and conferences.
- Provide senior management periodic reports on sales activities, market information, status of client base and other information.
Specific Job Requirements:
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills. This means that writing is concise, professional and free from errors. This also means that oral communication is clear, measured and articulate.
- Ability to understand and apply market intelligence to sales strategy.
- Highly self-motivated and constantly driving for improvement.
- Ability to use technology and analysis tools (Excel, Outlook, web, CRM databases).
- Positive attitude
- Open to learning new subject matter and asking questions
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment where tasks and priorities may adjust daily
- A team player who works well in a group setting
- Comfortable with numbers and compiling reports for review by senior managers
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate well and coordinate with resources at all levels in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Proven administrative, analytical, and problem solving skills
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by the manager.
Ready to join us?
- Send your resume to email@example.com.
- No resume? Send us an email. We'd like to get to know YOU. Tell us about what experience you bring and what you'd like to do next.