Official Title: Report Analyst
Status: Full-time, Exempt
Department: Data Services
Reports to: Vice President, Data Services
As a report analyst, you will be responsible for creating and managing reports and subscriptions for both business users and our external clients. You will work in a small team where your actions and ideas have real and immediate impact. You will actively contribute to the design and development of new features and new database structures as those will flow down to reporting. Working closing with the business and with our clients, you will help define data exports and reports and turn those requests into reality.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, build and manage reports and file exports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Manage SSRS subscriptions and file feeds to both business users and clients
- Analyze business and client data to provide insight into overall company and program performance
- Work closely with the business and our clients to help define, build, test and implement data requests
- Provide documentation for reports in the form of a report dictionary
- Support various departments through providing ad-hoc data to the business and our clients
- Perform incident management and root cause analysis of reporting related items
- Work closely with the team on designing and implementing new warehousing concepts and associated ETLs
- Work closely with the application development team to help implement SQL related changes
- 2+ years as a Report Analyst in production Microsoft SQL Server environments
- Excellent knowledge of T-SQL and MSSQL concepts
- Strong working experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong sense of how business processes relate to data
- Experience with software tools such as Idera, Redgate and PowerBI a plus
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) a plus
- Basic server administration a plus
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by the manager.
Ready to join us?
- Send your resume to email@example.com.
- No resume? Send us an email. We'd like to get to know YOU. Tell us about what experience you bring and what you'd like to do next.