Product Manager, Home Equity Products
Official Title: Product Manager, Home Equity Products
Status: Full-time, Exempt
Department: Client and Product Management
Reports To: Vice President, Client and Product Management
The Product Manager supports the development and administration of innovative home equity loan products and programs. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and advocating for customer focus, driving toward fast and frictionless borrowing experiences for both application-level customers (B2C) and business-level customers (B2B).
- Creating and maintaining a product roadmap, including technological and program guideline enhancements.
- Providing thought leadership and project coordination, including research, recommendations, and resolution for complex, multi-disciplinary scenarios.
- Tracking and reporting product P&L, market trends/competitive intelligence, and operational readiness to senior leadership.
- Coordinating closely with stakeholders, including technology and compliance resources, to advocate for and track the advancement and performance of CD products, especially home equity-related offerings.
- Interacting with critical and non-critical third-party vendors in support of home equity product-related integrations.
- Supporting routine client interaction by responding to client inquiries in a timely and professional manner, while effectively balancing CD and client needs.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 3-4 years product management experience with mortgage or home equity-related products
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including but not limited to Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proven analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to synthesize and summarize complex concepts, including regulatory environment, compliance controls, competitive intelligence, and P&L
- Demonstrated ability to function as a strong team player and build working relationships across stakeholder groups
- Ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent work tasks using strong organizational skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills with a strong focus on concise, proactive communication
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by the manager.
Ready to join us?
- Send your resume to email@example.com.
- No resume? Send us an email. We'd like to get to know YOU. Tell us about what experience you bring and what you'd like to do next.