Product Compliance Specialist
Official Title: Product Compliance Specialist, Governance
Reports To: Governance Manager
Term: Full-time, Exempt
Reviews, analyzes, and tests programming systems and program setups to support business objectives
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review system requirement documentation to develop test plans.
- Review regulatory, program, and business requirements to inform and build test plans.
- Develop and execute test plans that ensure accurate operation of the system and setups.
- Assist in managing testing cycles and traceability for assigned functional areas.
- Perform production verification to ensure production implementations are functioning properly.
- Document, organize and track bugs and enhancements.
- Solicit and incorporate input from affected departments regarding desired functionality.
- Produce documentation supporting testing efforts that demonstrates the scope and depth of testing performed.
- Contribute to functional documentation used by other departments in development.
- Review program requirements and program setup to ensure accuracy of implementation.
- Investigate and recommend practices and tools to increase testing efficiency.
- Submit and monitor enhancement requests, including soliciting necessary information to begin discovery processes.
- Define and document business, systems and functional requirements and processes.
- Participate in Discovery and Functional Requirement evolution with CD and client stakeholders to understand requested features.
- Analyze/research system requests for possible changes or defects.
- Aid in technical design process to ensure requirements are met.
- Aid in verification of implementation of new programs and configurations.
- Keep regular, consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Communicate status of assigned tasks on a regular basis.
- Provide production support through researching and assisting in the resolution of discovered issues.
- Contribute suggestions for business process and system enhancements to increase efficiency, increase revenue and reduce expenses.
- High School Degree or equivalent; Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Possesses the highest professional, technical and consulting skills and abilities, having good knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures used in the IT environment.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and completeness of assignments.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Knowledge of creating and executing test plans utilizing a standard methodology a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word is required.
- Student Loan Industry experience is a plus.
About the companyEstablished in 1995, CampusDoor provides innovative, white-labeled loan origination systems, processing, and solutions to lenders. The CampusDoor team maintains expertise in the lending marketplace, allowing lenders to leverage technology to expand their lending business, quickly adapt to changes in the market, and maintain ongoing regulatory compliance.
Ready to join us?
- Send your resume to email@example.com.
- No resume? Send us an email. We'd like to get to know YOU. Tell us about what experience you bring and what you'd like to do next.