Jr. Systems Administrator
Official Title: Jr. Systems Administrator
Department: System Solutions
Reports To: Sr. Systems Administrator
Term: Full-time, Exempt
Who we are
A rapidly but thoughtfully growing FinTech company backed by the largest alternative investment firm in the world. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We build things we are proud of and always push the envelope. We challenge ourselves and will challenge you.
Who you are
As a Jr. Systems Administrator your focus is on enabling system productivity for internal users and experience for external users. You deploy, manage and support hardware and software using master images, applications packages, and patch management processes. Through your frequent interaction with end-users, you adjust processes and make recommendations for improvement.
More SpecificsEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test and maintain Windows 10 based desktop images, operating systems software and applications.
- Manage desktop imaging process, build and deploy new desktops from master image, update master image as appropriate.
- Manage system patching process; Ensure applications and operating system patches and settings are consistent and up-to-date throughout the environment.
- Perform periodic system and log audits.
- Identify user needs and make recommendations for future upgrades.
- Interact with CD users, clients and vendors.
- Provide helpdesk support for internal users as needed.
- Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work.
- Minimum of two years of relevant Information System experience.
- Experience managing and supporting Windows 10 and Office 2016.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in IS or related field preferred.
- Basic PowerShell and/or VBS scripting preferred.
- Windows Server Administration experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with all levels of our team.
- Foster company success through a professional appearance, being courteous to customers and all CampusDoor associates, and by having a positive attitude.
Ready to join us?
- Send your resume to email@example.com.
- No resume? Send us an email. We'd like to get to know YOU. Tell us about what experience you bring and what you'd like to do next.