Official Title: Desktop Administrator / Jr. Systems Administrator
Department: IT Infrastructure
Reports To: Sr. Systems Administrator
As a Desktop Administrator your focus is on enabling desktop productivity for CampusDoor's (CD's) internal users. You deploy, manage and support desktop hardware and software using master images, applications packages, and patch management processes. Through your frequent interaction with end-users, you adjusts processes and make recommendations for improvement.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of desktop infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test and maintain Windows 10 based desktop images, operating systems software and applications.
- Manage desktop imaging process, build and deploy new desktops from master image, update master image as appropriate.
- Manage desktop patching process; Ensure applications and operating system patches and settings are consistent and up-to-date throughout the environment.
- Perform periodic system and log audits.
- Identify user needs and make recommendations for future upgrades.
- Interact with CD users, clients and vendors.
- Perform helpdesk support for internal users as needed.
- Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work.
- Minimum of two years of relevant Information Systems experience.
- Experience managing and supporting Windows 10 and Office 2016.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in IS or related field preferred.
- Basic PowerShell and/or VBS scripting preferred.
Come and join our team! We work in a professional but relaxed environment. We're a fast-paced group where everyone is treated with respect. You can plan to wear shorts or jeans, eat lots of free lunches and have access to our basketball court, in-house cardio machines, and connectivity to local nature trails. We're also known to have employee competitions and car washes, as well as in-office chair massages. Work for a growing "Fin-Tech" firm and Blackstone portfolio company right in your own backyard!
Ready to join us?
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No resume? Send us an email. We'd like to get to know YOU. Tell us about what experience you bring and what you'd like to do next.