Director of Business Development
Official Title: Director of Business Development
Department: Business Development
Reports To: CEO
CampusDoor is looking for an energetic and disciplined Director of Business Development to focus on brand growth. CampusDoor, based in Carlisle, PA, currently services more than 340 financial institution clients of all sizes and processes more than 8,000 transactions per month. CampusDoor is the industry leader in outsourced loan processing and that success is attributed to the deep experience among its leadership team and its cutting edge, proprietary T5 origination platform. This new role to the company will provide the successful applicant the opportunity to work closely with senior executives in the development of sales strategy while also exercising considerable independence in pursuit of shared goals.
The Director of Business Development is responsible for selling all of CampusDoor's products and services to business clients with a focus on unsecured loan origination technology. Most of the focus will be on developing relationships and contacts with mid to large cap banks, credit unions, fintech companies and funds domestically. There are limited restrictions on territory and base location at this point in time.
- Work closely with senior management to establish aggressive, yet realistic goals for contacts and successful sales.
- Work closely with senior management to further enhance and distribute the CampusDoor brand.
- Attend industry-specific and other technology and lending events and conferences.
- Provide senior management periodic reports on sales activities, market information and strategy refinement.
Specific Job Requirements
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills. This means that writing is concise, professional and free from errors. This also means that oral communication is clear, measured and articulate.
- Ability to understand and apply market intelligence to sales strategy.
- Highly self-motivated and constantly driving for improvement – there will be no micro-management so the Director will need to identify challenges and present her or his own solutions.
- Ability to communicate and network at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to use technology and analysis tools (Excel, Outlook, web, CRM databases).
- College degree required.
- High level of demonstrated customer service and time management skills.
- 4+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably in technology or financial services.
- Proven track record working with banks, lenders or universities.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Successful completion of the Company screening process, which includes, but is not limited to, receipt of satisfactory reference and background checks.
About the companyEstablished in 1995, CampusDoor provides innovative, white-labeled loan origination systems, processing, and solutions to lenders. The CampusDoor team maintains expertise in the lending marketplace, allowing lenders to leverage technology to expand their lending business, quickly adapt to changes in the market, and maintain ongoing regulatory compliance.
Ready to join us?
- Send your resume to email@example.com.
- No resume? Send us an email. We'd like to get to know YOU. Tell us about what experience you bring and what you'd like to do next.