Official Title: Associate I
Department: Contact Center, Client Services
Reports To: Team Leader Contact Center
The Associate I is responsible for all aspects of the customer service experience while maintaining a high level of accuracy and detail. This position requires the ability to work in a fast paced environment and respond effectively and professionally to the customer's questions and comments.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and process loan documentation
- Assist with new hire training
- Retrieve and respond to voice mail messages
- Conduct live on-line chat sessions with applicants
- Handle telephone calls with applicants
- Input applications into our proprietary loan origination software platform
- Ability to effectively interact with customers and various departments within the organization.
- Ability to be punctual and perform careful, accurate work.
- Comfortable with a PC workstation and basic Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work in a team environment, with a positive attitude, while managing multiple tasks.
Come and join our team this summer! We work in a professional but relaxed environment and the summer is our busiest time of year. You can expect a fast-paced environment where everyone is treated with respect. You can also plan to wear shorts or jeans, eat lots of free lunches and have access to our basketball court, in-house cardio machines, and connectivity to local nature trails. We're also known to have employee competitions and car washes, as well as in-office chair massages. Spend your summer working for a growing "Fin-Tech" firm and Blackstone portfolio company right in your own backyard! Now, for the details...
Ready to join us?
- Send your resume to email@example.com.
- No resume? Send us an email. We'd like to get to know YOU. Tell us about what experience you bring and what you'd like to do next.