Associate I - Loan Processing
Official Title: Associate I - Loan Processing
Status: Seasonal/Part Time, None-Exempt
Department: Contact Center, Client Services
Reports To: Team Leader Contact Center
Fast-paced fin-tech company looking for computer-savvy loan processors who thrive in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
$13.50 per hour to start and plenty of opportunity for overtime. You can work from anywhere, and you'll be working hard alongside the best in the business.
This position requires the ability to work virtually in a fast paced environment and manage your workload independently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze a variety of documents uploaded as part of the loan origination process.
- Interact with the CampusDoor proprietary loan origination platform to complete processing tasks, notate accounts and review documents.
- Engage in outbound communication with applicants - voice, email, text and chat.
- Learn about various loan programs, cross-train on different processes and assist colleagues wherever possible.
- Communicate clearly with colleagues and managers to ask questions and monitor processing progress.
- Assist with new product and program testing as needed.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED). Minimum age requirement of 16 with a valid work permit for High School students only.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with customers and various departments within the organization.
- Prior loan processing experience preferred but not required.
- Experience with computers, Internet and MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work in a team environment, with a positive attitude, while managing multiple tasks and while working remotely.
- Demonstrate consistent attendance, punctuality and professionalism while working remotely.
Ready to join us?
- Send your resume to email@example.com.
- No resume? Send us an email. We'd like to get to know YOU. Tell us about what experience you bring and what you'd like to do next.