Official Title: Associate I
Department: Client and Product Management
Reports To: Manager, Client and Product Management
The Associate I will work with the team supporting new client set up, existing client projects, and system testing.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with lender management software new client set up.
- Assist with new lender set up testing.
- Assist with existing client project requests including new reports, program set up and program modifications.
- Assist with testing client projects.
- Assist with user acceptance testing for new software releases as necessary.
- Assist with loan questions related to system functionality and program set up sourced in the contact center and from clients.
- Coordinate and observe existing client calls and new lender set up calls.
- Other related duties as required.
- High school Diploma or General Education Degree (GED), bachelor's degree preferred.
- Strong working experience with computers, Internet and MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work in a team environment, with a positive attitude, while managing multiple tasks.
- Demonstrate regular, consistent attendance and punctuality.
Ready to join us?
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No resume? Send us an email. We'd like to get to know YOU. Tell us about what experience you bring and what you'd like to do next.