Associate I, Bilingual
Official Title: Associate I
Status: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Department: Contact Center
The Bilingual Associate I is responsible for all aspects of the customer service experience while maintaining a high level of accuracy and detail. This position requires the ability to work in a fast paced environment and respond effectively and professionally to the customer's questions and comments.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes a variety of documents properly in order to determine if the application meets all program qualifications
- Reviews credit reports to update system calculations
- Makes outbound calls and/or emails requesting outstanding loan documentation
- Handles inbound telephone calls for customers such as: loan applications, website questions, school information, disbursements, school certification, loan fees and rates
- Enters applications into the CD loan origination system
- Reviews documents received in the CD Imaging system and uploads documents to the appropriate accounts
- Assists with new hire training
- Processes final loan documents for completeness of loan files to servicers
- Assists with testing, loan changes, client implementations and other tasks as requested
- High School Diploma
- Bilingual experience required
- Understands document processing or underwriting procedures
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively interact with customers and various departments within the organization
- Prior call center experience preferred but not required
- Experience with computers, Internet and MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in a team environment, with a positive attitude, while managing multiple tasks
- Demonstrate consistent attendance, punctuality and professionalism
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by the manager.
Ready to join us?
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No resume? Send us an email. We'd like to get to know YOU. Tell us about what experience you bring and what you'd like to do next.