Official Title: Application Developer
Department: Application Solutions
Reports To: Application Developer Team Lead
Term: Full-time, Exempt
Who we are
A rapidly but thoughtfully growing FinTech company backed by the largest alternative investment firm in the world. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We build things we are proud of and always push the envelope. We challenge ourselves and will challenge you.
Who you are
Do you have outstanding interpersonal skills? Do you like to mix working independently with collaborative assignments? Are you able to take a leadership role in providing solutions?
We also hope that you will have creative approaches to providing business solutions and will work collaboratively with other CampusDoor team members to implement those solutions. We want you to immerse yourself in our business and our industry processes, so you can help lead the implementation of not only software, but business solutions.
More SpecificsEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding business process and actively participate in designing solutions to meet business needs
- Participate in the full Life Cycle Development to deploy business critical systems
- Ability to work in an agile/evolutionary environment
- Work both individually and as part of a team
- Assist in the development of design and testing materials
- Work within production control guidelines
- Offer suggestions and ideas regarding development practices, application design and solution development
- Document components in accordance with development standards and procedure
- Be a creative / forward thinker with strong problem solving skills
- Student loan industry knowledge a plus
- Experience in n-tier application development using C#, .NET, ASP.NET, Web Services, and/or XML
- Experience designing and developing in an MS SQL Server environment
- Solution oriented
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work with end users to meet appropriate deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organizational
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with all levels of our team
- Foster company success through a professional appearance, being courteous to customers and all CampusDoor associates, and by having a positive attitude
Ready to join us?
- Send your resume to email@example.com.
- No resume? Send us an email. We'd like to get to know YOU. Tell us about what experience you bring and what you'd like to do next.