Official Title: Analyst I
Status: Full-time, Exempt
Department: Client and Product Management
Reports To: AVP, Client and Product Management
The Analyst I is responsible for day-to-day client coordination and implementations. Analysts support clients both directly and indirectly through projects and research. The Analyst I is responsible for creating and executing implementation plans, including testing, to ensure that goals are accomplished with established timeframes.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support routine client interaction by responding to client inquiries in a timely and professional manner, while effectively balancing CD and client needs.
- Support CD lenders, third party clients/vendors, teammates and/or other CD departments by providing project coordination, research, recommendations, and resolution for complex scenarios.
- Execute implementation and testing of client-driven system configuration changes.
- Provide day-to-day client support before, during, and after program builds.
- Develop, test and share reporting solutions for clients and internal customers.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 1 - 3 years of experience coordinating projects preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including but not limited to Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proven analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Some project management experience preferred
- Ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent work tasks using strong organizational skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Consistent attendance and punctuality
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by the manager.
Ready to join us?
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No resume? Send us an email. We'd like to get to know YOU. Tell us about what experience you bring and what you'd like to do next.