CampusDoor offers an exciting, fast-paced work environment along with a comprehensive suite of benefits including health, dental, vision and other coverage, in addition to a matching 401(k) program
If you would like to submit your resume and a letter of interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CampusDoor is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion/creed, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or genetic information with the respect to employment opportunities.
Business Intelligence Engineermore...
Status: Full-time, Exempt
Help us design, implement and maintain data warehouse capabilities to meet CampusDoor’s reporting and analytic needs. The Business Intelligence Engineer will solve complex business problems in a fast-paced environment and will design the warehouse for flexibility and performance. The successful candidate effectively communicates and is comfortable explaining technical concepts to non-technical people.
Essential Duties and ResponsibilitiesWork inside our team of Software Developers, SQL Server DBAs, Report Analysists, Business Analysist and Testers to:
- Define, implement and document the technical architecture of CampusDoor’s data warehouse.
- Identify, design and manage the Business Intelligence tools and application environment.
- Coordinate discussions with internal customers at all levels to identify business reporting needs and implement solutions to meet those needs.
- Publish documented datasets and ensure their availability and accuracy.
- Analyze, design, build and support current and new data feeds from various data sources to the data warehouse.
- Create Entity Relationship models to capture business concepts.
- Create metadata mappings for technical and process data lineage reporting.
- Support the data needs of CampusDoor’s internal users and external clients.
- Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 3 years of experience with data warehousing, technologies and tools. Thorough knowledge of the Microsoft stack of BI tools and can help us implement best practices based on your experience.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to work with business users to gather requirements and develop solutions.
- Knowledge of SQL/MDX/DAX and database concepts in a dimensional large data warehouse environment, including star and snowflake schemas, cubes, dimensions, and measures.
- Experience with data quality, data profiling, metadata management and reporting.
- Keywords: SQL Server, Integration Services (SSIS), Reporting Services (SSRS), Analysis Services (SSAS), Power BI.
Business Analyst - Software Testermore...
Status: Full-time, Exempt
Creates and executes software test plans to support the software development life cycle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review requirements documentation to develop test plans.
- Develop and execute test plans from requirements.
- Assist in managing testing cycles and traceability for assigned enhancements.
- Perform production verification to ensure production implementations are functioning properly.
- Investigate and recommend practices and tools to increase testing efficiency.
- Elicit, define, and document business, systems and functional requirements and processes.
- Participate and/or facilitate in Discovery and Functional Requirement evolution with CD and client stakeholders to understand requested features.
- Create functional requirements, technical design documents and other documentation as required.
- Analyze/research system requests for possible changes or defects.
- Aid in technical design process to ensure requirements are met.
- Function as a productive development team member in an Agile Software Development environment.
- Assist in creating and executing release implementation plans.
- Identify and recommend development life cycle and business process improvements.
- Have an understanding of industry best practice requirements definition and system testing concepts.
- Communicate status of assigned tasks on a regular basis.
- Keep regular, consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Provide production support through researching and assisting in the resolution of discovered issues.
- Contribute suggestions for business process and system enhancements to increase efficiency, increase revenue and reduce expenses.
- High School Degree or equivalent; Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Possesses the highest professional, technical and consulting skills and abilities, having good knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures used in the IT environment.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and detail skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Knowledge of creating and executing test plans utilizing a standard methodology a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word is required.
- Knowledge of T-SQL and Visio a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile development practices is a plus.
- Student Loan Industry experience is a plus.
Associate 1 Contact Centermore...
Status: Full-time, Non-Exempt
The Associate I is responsible for all aspects of the customer service experience while maintaining a high level of accuracy and detail. This position requires the ability to work in a fast paced environment and respond effectively and professionally to the customer’s questions and comments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for handling inbound telephone calls for customers such as: loan applications, website questions, school information, disbursements, school certification, loan fees and rates.
- Enter applications into the CD loan origination system.
- Make outbound pull-through calls.
- Review and process loan documents.
- Review documents received in the CD Imaging system and upload documents to the appropriate accounts.
- Assist with new hire training.
- Process final loan document queue for completeness of loan files to servicers.
- Retrieve and respond to voice mail messages.
- Assist with testing, loan changes, client implementations and other tasks as requested.
- High school Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Ability to effectively interact with customers and various departments within the organization.
- Prior call center experience a plus but not required.
- Excellent working experience with computers, Internet and MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work in a team environment, with a positive attitude, while managing multiple tasks.
- Demonstrate consistent attendance, punctuality and professionalism.